How to stop being jealous in relationship?

Hi . Please I'm jealous in my relationship with my boyfriend. How to do to stop bering jealous?
Posted Mon, 7 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
You need counselling

Detailed Answer:

I am medical doctor, an associate in Department of Psychiatry, working with an experienced Psychiatrist. I answer on his behalf.

Being jealous in a relationship or possessive over the counterpart is always normal. There would be no need to worry on the same as this will not last long. This agony ends only after some time or faster if you try diverting your thoughts to some new work or person.

If its troubling you more, then a counselling session with Psychiatrist would help as he can get into your thoughts and suggest means to avoid such jealousy thoughts.

Please do consult nearest Psychiatrist.

Let me know if there are any other concerns.