How to retain wisdom teeth when suffering from jaw pain and headache?
User rating for this question
I have head aches and jaw pain how can i keep my wisdom teeth from shifting cause its hurting and i wont be able to do them till end of summer!
Posted Tue, 18 Feb 2014 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Gunjan Gupta 35 minutes later
Brief Answer: pain might be because of your wisdom tooth Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX, Thanks for writing in. First of all i would like to tell you that,wisdom teeth are vestigial organ as they play little role in chewing/mastication and if they do not have sufficient space in the mouth to come out they will cause pain and recurrent infection in the relevant area which will lead underlying bone destruction gradually. So i will suggest you go for extraction of your wisdom tooth. Mean while you can follow following instruction to get relief- 1. Perform warm saline rinses 3-4 times a day. 2.Maintain good oral hygiene. 3.Rinse your mouth properly after each meal. 4.Brush your teeth twice daily. 5.You can use betadine mouth rinses. Hope this will be helpful. If you have further any query,i will be happy to help you. Take Care. Dr. Gunjan Gupta
People also viewed
- Wisdom teeth headaches and fatigue
- Suffering from pain due to removal of wisdom teeth
- Smoking and oral fistula
- Wisdom teeth extraction jaw pain week
- Steroids for wisdom teeth cause delay in periods
- Ovaries hurting after drinking
- Wisdom teeth headache throat
- Nadifloxacin gel
- Stage 3 ovarian cancer black vomit
- Wisdom teeth earache headache
- Swollen lip and diarrhea
- Small red spot on gums bleeding slightly
- Vinegar smell in baby mouth
- Cypon syrup advantage
- Vomiting diarrhea sore back.