How to remove vibrator stuck in rectum?

Question
Ihave a small vibrator stuck in my rectum can I remove it my self what can I do myself
Posted Wed, 12 Feb 2014 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 23 minutes later
Brief Answer: Needs expert's help to remove Detailed Answer: Hi, It is not a good idea to fiddle with the stuck vibrator in the rectum on your own. It can lead to rupture of the rectum while trying to remove it. It may draw complications unnecessarily and cost you a lot with suffering later on. It is not at all embarrassing to show with the doctors because they see such things happening in their daily practice. I suggest you should see a doctor's help especially a surgeon in the ER. Good luck.