How to remove spots on face?

Good

Nephrologist
Question
Off late, I can see spots on my face (kind of skin burn). What can be done to remove / minimise these spots ?
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 27 minutes later
Hello

Thanks for the query

The spots can be do to various reasons and each one has a different approach of treatment. Kindly get back to me with the following answers so that I can help you better

1. When did you first notice the spots?
2. Have you recently changed any cosmetics, bed spreads, soap, etc?
3. Any history of fever?
4. Are the spots spreading?
5. Could you try and upload the pic? You have the option of uploading pics through the 'attach file' button

Please get back to me with the answers, I am awaiting your reply

I wish you good health

Follow-up: How to remove spots on face? 21 minutes later

1. When did you first notice the spots? Around 6 months back.
2. Have you recently changed any cosmetics, bed spreads, soap, etc? NO
3. Any history of fever? NO
4. Are the spots spreading? I think very marginally.
5. Could you try and upload the pic? You have the option of uploading pics through the 'attach file' button .. I can but these are so faded spots that it won't be visible in the pictures.

Thanks & Regards.

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 18 hours later
Hello

Thanks for replying

Since these spots are almost 6 months old ideal thing to do to reduce them is to go for glyco peels. These peels are usually done by cosmetologists. In your case you might have to go for several sessions. Home remedies like applying tomato juice with lime over the area and leaving them on for an hour can also be used but they don't produce fast consistent results.

I hope I have answered your query, if there are no further queries please accept my answer

I wish you a speedy recovery