How to remove fear of studies in children?
User rating for this question
Sir my daughter is studying in Ist std I am concerned that she gets fear of studies ,fear of we scolding her if she is wrong in studies as a result she starts crying and does not study. She has a fear of losing us to some other child. pls. help me to solve the problem. do I have to consult a physician too.
Posted Mon, 10 Feb 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: Caring and loving is the only solution. Detailed Answer: Hello, Caring and loving is the only solution.But it is not as easy as said.So ideal would be to get professional help. First question is what made her think or feel that way.Finding solution to this thing is first step. Dont take up discussion about study.First standard is just school or study orientation year so make her understand she just need to participate and good performance is not mandatory at this stage. Spend more time with her, go for long walks ,picnics , play areas and to gardens.This will help her open up and understand that you are there for her. Try either parent being with her most of the time. If things don't change with this, slowly introduce professional counselling. Hope this helps.Please ask if there are doubts.Regards.
People also viewed
- Papercut marks on penis
- Breaking a fever when pregnant
- How to overcome emotional fear
- How to help children overcome fear of nightmares
- How to remove stuck stool in children
- Prominence of pulmonary marking
- Red marks in squares on skin
- Febrex plus in breast milk
- How to remove whiteheads in children
- Breast feeding and stomach shrinkage
- Red marks on sides
- How to remove fear of studies in children
- Can gas cause the breast to hurt
- Red pinch mark on skin
- Sore breasts and farting