How to remove dark circles under the eye and tanning on the neck?

I have got lot of XXXXXXX on my forehead , back of the neck due to traveling in sun and dust , and dark circles under my eye which is there from last 5 years , i got this when i skipped break fast in my college for more than a year , how to remove the XXXXXXX and dark circles
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Pigmentation Problems
Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 43 minutes later

It is important to know your height and weight.

Do you have blackish discoloration over the underarms too?

If you are overweight, acanthosis nigricans is a good possibility.

The best treatment would be chemical peeling. You will have to consult a dermatologist personally for that. After an evaluation you can set the expectations right before and after the treatment.

A common measure that we advice individuals with such problems is to start using a broad spectrum sunscreen twice daily (E.g SUNCROSS) before going out and at noon. A mild depigmenting cream like Depiwhite once daily is recommended.

Under eye discoloration is very common amongst people with allergies, short of sleep, who are unable to manage stress etc. I recommend Alovera gel twice daily and maintain a good diet and sleep cycle. Take a lot of water, all kinds of fruits and veggies.

Awaiting your response.
Follow-up: How to remove dark circles under the eye and tanning on the neck? 1 hour later

weight is 65 , height is 5.11

Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 16 hours later

Thanks for the reply.

With this information, the possibility of acanthosis nigricans is low.

I would recommend you to see a dermatologist personally and discuss the option of chemical peeling particularly Trichloroacetic acid (TCA) peels.

Start with the sunscreen and depiwhite as suggested earlier.

You may expect a reasonable improvement in your skin condition with this treatment.

I hope I have answered all your queries. Do accept the answer if you do not have any further queries.