How to remove chicken pox scars in short time?

how to remove chicken pox scars in short time
recently iam sufferd frm chicken pox,now iam completly recover.but in my face there are some chicken pox scars are left.plz suggest me some treatment without any side effect in latter stage.iam very thank to u
Posted Mon, 19 Nov 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kruti 2 hours later

Chicken pox scars fade over time.

In order to treat them earlier and effectively, the options available are Lasers or a procedure called Dermaroller. However even with the procedures the scars won't disappear completely; they will only become less apparent.

If you wish to undergo Laser treatment, Erbium laser will be effective. You will need multiple sessions to achieve best/maximum results.

Hope this answers your query. Please let me know if I can address any other concern.