How to remove black spot on face due to pimples?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2012
Jul 2012
Good

Dermatologist
Question
I have some black spot on my face due to pimples.. Want to remove.. Currently using Mederma and all. I would like to remove it ASAP. If possible by Laser tretment. So pleae help me with best solution.
Posted Thu, 8 Nov 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 1 hour later
XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Where do you live?
Can you upload a clear digital photograph f the lesion please?
Will let you know what lasers/peels you could consider & whom you could go to depending on your region.
Cheers & Good luck!
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD
Dermatologist, Cosmetologist, Venereologist XXXXXXX Hospital, Bangalore, India

Follow-up: How to remove black spot on face due to pimples? 3 hours later
Thanks a lot.. I have uploaded the photo.. Its seems more black due to my beard.

I don’t want to have & continue a long procedure. I would like to have a 1 month treatment to fix this if possible. So please suggest me.

(Note : Not able to upload all the photos due to the file size, help me with other email id, if you would like me to send few more photos.)

Or please suggest, I can visit to the place itself, if required

Thanks a lot for your response. !!

Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 7 hours later
Hi there.
These are difficult XXXXXXX seated pigmentation problems that will not resolve in a month.
The best you can do for it is spot peels at possibly 2 week intervals (normally i recommend 3week intervals) if you want best results in 1 mth togehter with prescribed creams!
For all this though, you do need to come across to the hospital.
You did not say where you reside.
If in Bangalore, you may come across to my clinic at XXXXXXX Hospital that is just off XXXXXXX road where it turns left at the end onto Miller's road & is right next to the XXXXXXX showroom. The no. to reach my receptionist on is 080-0000 Vasugee
Cheers & Good Luck. Do let me know if in any other city & can recommend the dermatologist there for you. Alternatively, you could search on this XXXXXXX website for names & addresses!
regds.,
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD

Follow-up: How to remove black spot on face due to pimples? 2 hours later
I am really sorry. I am in Bangalore (Nearby XXXXXXX Nagar).

Thank you so much. I will visit to your clinic. I would like to take an appointment for Tomorrow or else for Saturday.

Thanks a lot for all your advice.

Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 6 minutes later
Hi there XXXXXXX XXXXXXX is good & so is Saturday..please do call on that number & fix it with Vasugee as regds the timings.
You are most welcome.
If done here, please do close this query as else it bounces back into my inbox as a follow-up query whatever you say :) technology issues with the site..apologies.
Cheers!
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD