How to remove benwa ball from anus?

General Surgeon
my boyfriend stuck a benwa ball in my ass and i cant get it out , and that was 3 days ago and im feeling very sick right now im very embarrassed about it and how can i get it out natually ?,without going to the ER.
Posted Fri, 22 Feb 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 1 hour later

Thank you for the query.

You may try some stool softeners to help excrete such ball. But it takes too long now, and it might be hard to do it at home. You need to know that such situation is very XXXXXXX for you as such ball can cause large intestine perforation or bowels obstruction. Both are life threatening. That is why even if it seems embarrassing you should go with your problem to ER.
Please do not neglect it.

Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.