How to remove Ibuoprofen stuck in the windpipe?
User rating for this question
i was taking some ibuoprofen and went to swallow and went down my windpipe what can i do
Posted Wed, 26 Mar 2014 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Irshad H Naqvi 1 hour later
Brief Answer: CALL & rush to emergency. Detailed Answer: Hi Dear Welcome to the HCM Chocking is the imminent consequence after anything went inside the windpipe, Should be removed urgently. Still I am not sure that you are choked. Probably some milder event has taken place like some small fluid/solid particle has entered in the epiglottis an might have cause some symptoms of choking transiently. But still you should visit for emergency evaluation so if there some partial choking has occurred Can be managed effectivy. Hope the query is answered. Please feel free for further clarification Thanks
People also viewed
- What are the possible treatments for bronchiectasis
- Food stuck in windpipe
- How to treat a bruised windpipe
- Is runny nose a side effect of kombiglyze xr?
- Is severe headache a side effect of cellcept?
- Is cool, pale skin a side effect of invokana?
- Can r cinex cause gynaecomastia
- What causes breathing problems and pain in the chest
- Seed stuck in windpipe
- How to remove ibuoprofen stuck in the windpipe
- What are the side effects of lidocaine spray?
- Something stuck in windpipe
- Is vision changes a side effect of follistim?
- Suffering from persistent cough and discomfort in left lung
- What could cause sharp fluttery feeling in lower rib cage