How to remove Ibuoprofen stuck in the windpipe?

i was taking some ibuoprofen and went to swallow and went down my windpipe what can i do
Posted Wed, 26 Mar 2014 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Irshad H Naqvi 1 hour later
Brief Answer: CALL & rush to emergency. Detailed Answer: Hi Dear Welcome to the HCM Chocking is the imminent consequence after anything went inside the windpipe, Should be removed urgently. Still I am not sure that you are choked. Probably some milder event has taken place like some small fluid/solid particle has entered in the epiglottis an might have cause some symptoms of choking transiently. But still you should visit for emergency evaluation so if there some partial choking has occurred Can be managed effectivy. Hope the query is answered. Please feel free for further clarification Thanks