How to reduce the fat and balance my food?

day by day am becoming fatty.. only my XXXXXXX is increasing, kindly suggest me, how to reduce the fat and how to balance my food.. what kind of food I have to take..
Posted Sun, 15 Dec 2013 in Diet Plans
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Hi Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX If you can tell me your weight and height, I will be able to calculate your Body mass index and get a rough idea about how much weight you need to reduce. In order to stop gaining extra pounds, you need to avoid high calorie food like milk products (butter, ghee, cream, icecream, sweets, chocolates, etc). Broadly speaking, intake of sugars and fats need to be reduced. Juices and soft drinks need to be avoided too. The food that you should have more are plant foods like fruits, vegetables, high fiber digestive biscuits, whole grains, beans, lentils, nuts, etc. You need to take 3 meals in moderation and 2 - 3 small snacks. Daily exercise for atleast 20 min a day is a must. It can include, walk, yoga, gym, cycling, swimming, etc. Regards Dr Vaishalee