How to reduce stress in busy schedule?

Ayurveda Specialist
Hi, I am XXXX XXXXXXX I just want that how we will reduce our stress in a regular way if our schedule is pack. In that case I want to have a stable thinking for that what I will do ?Most probably my physical fitness is ok but some changes appeare in look becoz of what ? . whatever I have plan for tomorrow that will not done always . Due to this problem my hair fall down on a regular and I want to reduce my hair fall.can you suggest me which method I have to use for take care of my hair? because life is a gift of god so its necessary to be healthy in our life . what are the precaution I have to take for making my god health ?please help me?
Posted Wed, 12 Feb 2014 in Ayurveda
Answered by Dr. Munish Sood 3 hours later
Brief Answer: need more details Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX Thanks for contacting Ayurveda with your health concern and following recommended guidelines are requested for Ayurveda Dietary Regime and lifestyle management. 1. Since past history indicates medicines which are given in cases of 'Epilepsy', do let me now that whether the prescribed drugs were given for the said ailment or otherwise?? 2. probably Stress is mental [any marital/family problem, emotional tension], since you say that physical fitness is OK and do let me know that how stress is affecting your health and quality of life? i.e. any work stress, or are there any unrealistic expectations?? 3. mainly when a patient comes with associated complaint of 'hair fall' I usually enquire about Nutritional status [diet], Hemoglobin, Thyroid Function Test, and use of excess beauty [hair] products [with Vitamin A] and same is expected from your side to kindly let me know if any general Examination/investigations were carried out to rule the same? 4. does stress occur only during your 'busy' life or day to day life?? 5. If not released the STRESS gets accumulated in the body which is reflected in mind and body: are you in the habit of the same?? 6. Hair loss---Anxiety---Stress, probably implies Stress weakened hair loss which means when the triggering factor is addressed, whole of this vicious cycle can be controlled. [ just make sure that you are addressing your anxiety directly in order to reduce the likelihood of anxiety related hair loss and reduce the anxiety you experience because of your lost hair] 7. do revert back with above mentioned questionnaire so that Ayurveda Dietary Regime and lifestyle management can be incorporated in your daily routine Dr. Munish Sood Consultant & Physician Naimittika Clinic