How to reduce pimple marks?

how to reduce pimple marks on face,i'm taking course already for pimples and its been 4 months as of now, all my pimples have gone, except that the marks, and doctor never prescribed me any such creams to apply, its just that the tablets he used to give.
Posted Mon, 17 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Skin lightening cream Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the query. This hyper pigmentation can be removed by using skin lightening creams. Various creams are available like melalite xl, lookbrite, Lumaglow etc. You can take any of them. The following should be procedure to use it. 1. Wash your face in evening around 7. 2. Dry face and apply cream all over your face. 3. Keep it for one hour. 4. Wash face again. 5. Apply some moisturising cream and sleep. 6. In morning apply a sunscreen with spf at least 30. Do this for a month, you will see the results. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you