How to reduce pimple marks and sun burn on face?

i have lot of pimple marks in face and sun burn can i know hw to reduce
Posted Tue, 30 Oct 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 31 hours later

Thanks for writing in.

Acne can cause dark spots and depressed scar marks both.

Which ones you have?

Dark marks can be effectively treated by some topical creams and few procedures.

For dark spots you can apply BREVOXYL cream daily at night time.Apply a small quantity .Do not rub excessively.

Also you can use MELAWASH face wash daily.It will lighten the dark marks and improve your sunburn also.
You can also apply Hydrocortisone cream over sunburn areas.

Sunburn need to be protected.You should keep absolute sunprotection.
Use a good quality sunscreen with SPF of 30 or more.Photoban acquagel is a good sunscreen.Sunscreen effect lasts for 3 hours.If you are outdoors longer time,sunscreen should be applied every 3 hourly.Even on cloudy or rainy days sunscreen should be used .

There are some procedures which can reduce the pimple marks and scars.
They are called chemical peeling , dermaroller and LASER .
These are available at dermatology clinics.They can improve the appearance by a good amount.You can discuss these options with your dermatologist.

If you can UPLOAD YOUR photos I will be in better position to give you specific advise.

Hope this helps.

If you need any further clarification do let me know.I will be available for follow up.