How to reduce lower back pain?

I have a pain in the lower part of back bone. Exercises for this pl ?
Posted Thu, 21 Mar 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 48 minutes later

Thank you for writing to us.

Exercises that can help reduce lower back pain and also strengthen your lower back are:
-Straight leg sit-ups (should be done slowly, and with a comfortable mat below you)
-Lift both legs while lying on your back, without bending your back. Keep your back flat on the ground (with a mat)
-Sit-ups with your legs bent
-Aerobic exercises (walking, swimming, walking underwater, etc.
-Both knees to chest
-Single knee to chest
-Partial crunches
-Hamstring stretches (lying on your back with one knee bent, straighten the knee of the other leg, and slowly raise)
-Wall sits (rest your back on a wall, and slowly stand and sit, without taking your back away from the wall)
-Go down on all four limbs (knees and hand), raise and extend one leg straight and parallel to the ground and hold, hips to be kept leveled
-Bridging (lie on your back with both knees bent, then raise your back, with only your heels and shoulders on the floor, with both arms extended to your side, for support

Exercises to avoid:
-Toe touches
-Leg lifts
-No weights to be lifted by lower body

I hope this helps. Do write back to me for any further information, I would be happy to help.

Best wishes.