How to reduce large painful pimple type abscesses filled with pus on lower belly, armpit and genital area?

Dec 2013

I am getting large pimple type abscesses one after the other seven so far, they get humongous, painful and them I have to drain the puss out of them.. then a day later another shows up, the first two were on my lower belly, then they shifted to my left armpit 4 in different positions one after the other, and lastly I now have the same thing in my genital area.......What is all this should I go see a doctor or will they quit on there own YYYY@YYYY
Posted Mon, 24 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: Kindly send details with high resolution pictures Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome and thanks for posting your query to the forum. I can understand your concern for large pimple type abscesses. Before I guide you best regarding your concern can you please let me know certain important points : - Since how long the problem of large pimple type abscesses is present. - Grade of pain or itching- mild/ moderate or severe. - Any medications consumed in recent 6 months to 12 months. It would be best to send few good resolution pictures of the areas so that it can be analyzed best. You have a feature to upload images by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better. Or else, you can send as an attachment to YYYY@YYYY with the subject as "Attn: Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia). Hope to hear soon from your side. Wish you good health. Regards. Dr Sanjay Kumar Kanodia MD (Dermatology & STD)