How to reduce hair loss and dark circles around eyes?

Can you please provide tips to reduce hair Loss?

I have dark circles which came recently. How can I reduce that?
Posted Sat, 9 Feb 2013 in Hair Loss
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 22 minutes later

Hair loss is very common in young adult males and this happens due to action of the hormone testosterone on the hair follicles. Do apply MINOXIDIL 5 % (MINTOP) solution to the scalp once daily.Mintop will dilate the blood vessels in the scalp and improve the nutrition to the hair, stop hair fall and help in the growth of healthy hair.

Dark circles appear when there is lack of sleep, stress, vitamin deficiencies, low blood hemoglobin etc.
Dark circles are best treated by home remedies, I have mentioned few reliable remedies below :
1)Close your eyes and cover your eyelids with slices of raw potato or cucumber for 15-20 minutes.
2) Keeping cooled and used Tea bags for 20 minutes over the eye lids, This also helps to get rid of the dark circles.
3) Most importantly, get enough sleep, eat a balanced diet and exercise regularly. These should help considerably.

Hope this helps.

Please do let me know if there are any other concerns.