How to reduce gastric problem and have proper motion in morning?

hi sir I am having gastric problem . and in morning I am not hqving proper motion . how to reduce this problem
Posted Mon, 16 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: dietary changes and lifestyle modifications Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX I have read your query. I am sorry about the current health concerns. The gastric problem and the problem with the motion seems to be related to unhealthy dietary habits. For the gastric problem, lifestyle changes are very important in the form of consumption of bland diet, regular exercise, avoidance of smoking and alcohol, and staying away from stress. I usually prescribe my patients a course of capsule Pantocid DSR once daily on empty stomach for a period of 2 weeks. Most of them improve within a week's time. For proper passage of stools, you must consume a minimum of 3 liters of water a day along with high fiber diet in the form of fruits specially banana. Do not consume difficult to digest foods as well like Rotis. Hope this helps you. Wish you good health. Regards,
Follow-up: How to reduce gastric problem and have proper motion in morning? 5 minutes later
previously I have used rantek tab for gas trouble . which 1 is better
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 41 hours later
Brief Answer: pantocid DSR is superior to rantac Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Capsule Panocid DSR is always superior to Tablet Rantac in terms of efficacy and actions. Hope this answers your query. Good day!