How to reduce fat in belly? Regular exercise enough?

How to reduce fat in my belly. I regularly excercise.
Posted Fri, 13 Apr 2012 in Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by Dr. Radhika 2 hours later

Eating right and exercising go hand in hand in aiding weight loss and reducing your belly fat. I would suggest the following:
•     Eat small meals every 2 hours. This helps speed up your meatbolism
•     Your breakfast should be the heaviest meal and your dinner should be light.
•     Avoid food which has a high fat content like butter, ghee, fried snacks and foods which have a high glycemic index like refined sugar, pastries, cakes, sweets and chocolates
•     Prefer taking carbohydrates which have a lot of fibre like brown rice, oats and whole grain flour.
•     You would need to workout atleast 50 minutes daily for 5 days in a week. This should be a combination of moderately intense aerobic exercise like brisk walking, jogging, swimming and skipping and exercises to strengthen your core. A list of these exercises and how to do them can be found at and WWW.WWWW.WW

I hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you have no follow up queries.