How to reduce acne on face and make skin glow?

I have acne grade 1 on my face. How to reduce and make skin glow and rinkle free
Posted Sun, 22 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 6 hours later
Brief Answer: retinoic acid cream at night Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thanks for writing in. Acne grade 1 is comedonal acne. It is a mild type of acne. In my clinic such patients are benefited by using retinoic acid or adapalene containing cream, also by salicylic acid containing gel such as sebonac gel at night time. Also patients undergo salicylic acid and mandelic acid containing peels for comedonal acne.They give very good result and bring glow to the face. Using a medicated facewash and sunscreen is essential for good results. Avoiding cosmetics and fairness creams is also advisable. Wrinkles can be minimised by using sunscreen good quality moisturiser and retinol containing cream at night time. If you can post images the face I can provide specific suggestions. Hope this helps. I will be available for follow up. Regards DrSudarshan MD Dermatology cosmetology