How to recover from low blood pressure?

Good Morning Sir,
I have given you rating in Health care Magic. Sorry for late.
COuld you please help me again. Currently I came to know that i have low BP. 70\110 from (80\120). Sometime I feel also like that. COuld you please help me how to get a quick recovery from low Blood Pressure?
Posted Wed, 27 Mar 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 1 hour later

If you have complain of low blood pressure, take salt diet or salt juice. Salt will increase your blood pressure and help you for fast recovery.
And do check regularly at least once in a week and maintain a record of that - it will help asses the fluctuation.

Do not stay empty stomach. In addition I advice you to go for blood sugar checkup once.

Hope this will help you; let me know if you need clarifications.

Follow-up: How to recover from low blood pressure? 23 hours later
Thank you sir. Let me inform you after some day by taking salt.
Thanks again.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 21 hours later
And record periodically your blood pressure so that we can know the fluctuation.