How to recover back my memory after masturbation?

Hi Doctor, I am a 26 year old finding really difficult with my memory. I usually masturbate alot like 2 time a day. How to recover back my memory
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 57 minutes later
Brief Answer: Answer lie in query.need behavioral modification Detailed Answer: Hello there! thank you for asking. I want you to know that age of 26 is too young to have issues with memory centers / Hippocampi in the brain. If you are having difficulty memorizing things it is because of your extreme behaviour in self pleasure. We all know masturbation is a perfectly natural phenomenon.According to behavioral sciences Even infants masturbate. Its only the Matter of frequency which makes it a chaos. For adults non married we recommend no more than twice a week. So married couple No more than twice a month. If you use your genitals organs self stimulating more than these recommended and advised frequencies then Out put of human being is compromised and learning and moods are one of those many out puts which you have compromised. But the good news is it is innocuous and reversible. Reduce the frequency of self whacking to twice a week and no more , have a good proper sleep and diet plans, See some good psychiatrist and have some psychotherapy sessions and sign up to some groups of these behavior and let your feelings out there. Good Luck with your Commitment. I hope i answered your query. If you have any more queries for me, please feel free to ask, i would be more than happy to answer. Other wise i request you to kindly close the discussion and rate the answer as per your experience. Take some very good care of yourself. Regards Dr. S XXXXXXX
Follow-up: How to recover back my memory after masturbation? 1 hour later
Hi I can understand. Also, I had really depressing moment in my life for last 5 years. I was feeling really stress full. Now, Given this situation is there any medicine can you suggest me to rejuvenate myself. I feel my self difficult in remembering people name and difficulty in following what they are saying. I still have good anaylising power and that is the reason I am in my phd. I also had really good academic record. I have done my undergrad from best college in india. I am ready to do anything as you are suggesting. I am really looking for some help to recover really fast. Regards XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 35 minutes later
Brief Answer: Every thing will come back to normal self resolved Detailed Answer: hello again! Every thing will come back to normal by its own once the law of nature is followed again. Once you start following as i advised you will start feeling difference. Good Dietary and lifestyle routine will hasten the recovery. You dont need any medication. You just need a healthy lifestyle. You can start some good A to Zinc multivitamin supplements and regarding depression i want you to know it was associated with excessive masturbatory episodes and it will go with that. Trust me. But if you need some aid you can reach the nearby psychotherapist and have some sessions, they will advise some good antidepressant what ever suits your needs leave it to them. Sign up to group therapies discussions and stop Blaming yourself for that as it is a perfectly normal phenomenon. half of depression will go with that. For your peace of mind i want to share an interesting article about my earlier statement about the fact that even infants Masturbate, WWW.WWWW.WW So chills up and take good care of yourself. You are as good as humanly possible. Kindly close the discussion if you dont have any further queries Regards Dr. S Khan