How to prolong erection and control ejaculation?

Hello Dr. I have been facing problems in delaying the ejaculation. As soon as I feel the sensation of ejaculation i ejaculate. How to prolong the erection and control ejaculation? Is there any capsule available for longer sex so that ejaculation appears later?
Posted Wed, 21 Aug 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 11 minutes later

Thanks for the query

Early ejaculation is a quite common phenomena, it is treatable

Medications that affect serotonin in brain and autonomic nervous system are helpful
For example SSRI group of drugs like Fluoxetine, paroxetine CR etc are quite effective

In addition, one may employ "squeeze technique" at the pre-peak of the sensation that you are referring to.

Seeking a psychiatrist or sexologist will help

I am available for further discusion