How to prevent herpes infection?
User rating for this question
What is harpise?how to prevent it?is it couse another mejor disease?
Posted Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 21 minutes later
Brief Answer: HERPES EXPLAINED BELOW Detailed Answer: Hello I think you are alluding to Herpes infection. Herpes is a viral infection caused by HSV ( herpes simplex virus ). It can be oral herpes or genital herpes. It is transmitted by contact with the infected individual - kissing, touching an open blister, sexual intercourse ( oral, anal or vaginal ) . It is prevented by using protection ( condoms ) during sexual intercourse, and avoiding kissing or intimate contact with an infected individual. It can cause major complications such as paralysis, septic outbreaks, eye complications, neural problems etc. You can get tested for the disease specifically at a laboratory. Even persons who are not having active lesions act as potential carriers, and can infect others with the virus, while they remain asymptomatic, and at times, unaware. All the best. Please feel free to ask further questions. Take care.
People also viewed
- Sign symptom herpes in bronchial
- Severe mucosal herpes infections
- Treatment and cure for hemolytic disorders
- What std causes brown spots under toenail
- Genital herpes infection timeline
- Treatment and cure for recurrent pulmonary edema
- Brown bumps in pubic region sd
- Herpes infection on face
- Herpes infection of the lungs
- Treatment and cure for liver cell injury
- Treatment and cure for abdominal abscess
- How to prevent herpes infection
- Bring swelling down herpes on forehead
- Treatment and cure for mental illness
- Brown cluster of bumps on penis