How to prevent herpes infection?
User rating for this question
What is harpise?how to prevent it?is it couse another mejor disease?
Posted Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 21 minutes later
Brief Answer: HERPES EXPLAINED BELOW Detailed Answer: Hello I think you are alluding to Herpes infection. Herpes is a viral infection caused by HSV ( herpes simplex virus ). It can be oral herpes or genital herpes. It is transmitted by contact with the infected individual - kissing, touching an open blister, sexual intercourse ( oral, anal or vaginal ) . It is prevented by using protection ( condoms ) during sexual intercourse, and avoiding kissing or intimate contact with an infected individual. It can cause major complications such as paralysis, septic outbreaks, eye complications, neural problems etc. You can get tested for the disease specifically at a laboratory. Even persons who are not having active lesions act as potential carriers, and can infect others with the virus, while they remain asymptomatic, and at times, unaware. All the best. Please feel free to ask further questions. Take care.
People also viewed
- Herpes simplex 1 treatment valtrex
- Severe mucosal herpes infections
- Chlamydia how long after treatment
- Treatment and cure for Gastrointestinal perforation
- Treatment and cure for Neonatal onset multisystem inflammatory disease
- Treatment and cure for Phlebolith
- Drugs/medication for Neonatal onset multisystem inflammatory disease
- Genital herpes infection timeline
- How do men contract hpv
- Monistat yeast infection treatment men
- Herpes infection on face
- Herpes infection of the lungs
- How to prevent herpes infection
- Cervical fracture causes
- Zithromax 500 mg 3 tablets