How to plan pregnancy?

please help plan pregnancy
Posted Sat, 15 Mar 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 21 minutes later
Brief Answer: Need some more details Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. I shall help you to plan pregnancy for the same I would need some details like Your age ? Duration of the married life ? Do you have any kids ? How are your menstrual cycles ? What is the duration of the cycle, are they regular and how long is the flow ? When was your last menstrual period ? Are you on any medication ? If you have any recent blood test reports please do attach the same ? Waiting for your response,
Follow-up: How to plan pregnancy? 10 hours later
32 age 11 months no kids pcos, 4days, irregular, XXXXXXX 13th I got periods after two months of gap havent got this month candid cl tablet and zocon have to take every month due to vaginal infection. will attach more reports once you respond
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 24 hours later
Brief Answer: Ovulation induction Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing back. Sorry for the delay in my response. Also thanks for the information and the reports attached. I have gone through the reports attached. Considering PCOS and the hormonal profile, I would recommend a follicular scan which helps to know the egg density. Based on the same ovulation induction with medication like Clomiphene can be planned. After taking the above medication the maturation of the egg in the ovary has to be studied with series of follicular scans and intercourse planned at the specific day when ovulation occurs. This will have high results of success in conception. Please let me know if there are any doubts. regards,