How to mantain normal BP level?

My name is Jasmine XXXXXXX My BP reading shows 108-60. Is there anything that I should do for low BP level. Also I start panting the moment I walk fast or climb stairs. Would be grateful for your advise
Posted Thu, 13 Feb 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 45 minutes later
Brief Answer: Your BP reading is normal Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX Your BP reading is normal at 108/60. You need not do anything for this. For the panting, I would suggest you to get your hemoglobin checked since low hemoglobin can cause such symptoms. To maintain good health, take a fruit a day without fail like apples, oranges, etc. Eat more of nutritious food like Spinach, vegetables, dry fruits. Consume more water and fluids to maintain normal hydration. Wish you good health.