How to maintain energy during a sexual intercourse?

Question
I Got Married last month and was having sex first time. While doing Inter course ,its get eject within 2 - 3 mins and once it is ejected it goes down for 2 hrs , on second ejection which is 10 mins again it went down for 2 hrs which very much time consuming can u suggest how to reduced time and enjoying time which are just getting wasted.
Posted Tue, 11 Feb 2014 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 31 minutes later
Brief Answer: best rest assured Detailed Answer: Hello Congratulations for getting married. I can understand the passion and desire to have sex after marriage but to understand your query, you should understand normal sexual response cycle. It consists of DESIRE of sex: AROUSAL characterized by erection in males and lubrication in females, ORGASM characterized by discharge of semen and feeling pleasure in males and increased lubrication and pleasure in females and RESOLUTION characterized by returning of genital organs to prior stage. It is essential to return to prior stage because there is 5-7 times increased blood supply on arousal so this extra blood must go back to circulation otherwise there will be congestion and or reduced functionality in genitals. this resolution varies in different individuals and same individual at different times of life. This time interval increases with age so you need more time to get an erection as you age . This 2 hours is resolution time ,essential for penis to get adequate oxygenated blood for tissues to stop worrying about wasted time. This is important for penis to get ready for the next time. Just focus on the enjoyment and quality of time being spent together , not the quantity. Hope this is help ful DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA

Follow-up: How to maintain energy during a sexual intercourse? 19 hours later
On my first ejaculation my partner mood get off as it is seen on her face ,i have consulted with my frnds abt 2 hrs gap , they said they normally get gap of 45 mins , so i got worried. well i have seen many advt of stay on and all , but i also get fear for having such drugs few told it can create problem in having children.

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: don't be lured by news paper advertisements Detailed Answer: Hello please remember, never ever take seriously what your friends claim about their sexual prowess. Generally people brag about it. Secondly, every person is different and even if they can get up in 45 minutes do not make them great lover for sure. PLEASE never run after the advertisements of news papers as most os them are unscientific and meant to exploit the public. If your wife is not satisfied, talk to her . You can use finger stimulation of clitoris and vagina to help her reach orgasm. Hope this will help DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA

Follow-up: How to maintain energy during a sexual intercourse? 21 minutes later
Thnks DOC last query , is it we have to do inter course till her sticky water comes out then only she is satisfied , can u suggest me some natural thing like fruit or fluid (honey or milk ) which will benefit me

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 39 minutes later
Brief Answer: Help your partner reach orgasm but don't panic Detailed Answer: Hello You are welcome for queries. No, it is not necessary. there is a whole lot of myths regarding female ejaculation and the subject of G- Spot . It is not a must that every sexual encounter, she will have discharge of fluid. In fact in peno vaginal sex, while there is arousal in females, the clitoris moves behind the hood so there is hardly any stimulation during thrusting movements . Only a third of females get orgasm by penovaginal sex. so it is always better to supplement it with use of tongue or finger to help her reach orgasm. You need to take only balanced diet,and moderate exercise for good sex. In general, what is good for your general health is good for sex as well DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA

Follow-up: How to maintain energy during a sexual intercourse? 57 minutes later
So getting ready for second time in 2 hrs is normal and what about using tongue is harm full (micro organism) also most imp how to prevent her from getting pregnant

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: Maintain genital hygiene Detailed Answer: Hello Yes,it is absolutely normal. no, using tongue by either of you is not harmful . Normally the microorganisms of vagina are similar to any other lining of body (even mouth) The only thing is to keep the hygiene of genital properly. For preventing pregnancy, use condom or practice other means of contraception like birth control pills. DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA

Follow-up: How to maintain energy during a sexual intercourse? 26 minutes later
can u suggest any pills name

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: start on oral pills Detailed Answer: I would start contraceptive pills like femilon. That is what I prescribe to my patients at my clinic. Since these are hormonal pills and its use need to be monitored, I suggest that you consult her gynecologist and take a prescription. Good Luck DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA

Follow-up: How to maintain energy during a sexual intercourse? 22 minutes later
If condom is used , pills are required or vice versa.... If pills are used , condom is required

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Both are effective contraceptives Detailed Answer: Hello In my view ,pills are the safest as far as pregnancy rates are concerned but it has side effects like nausea ,giddiness etc. Condom is very safe and effective contraceptive but not acceptable to some because they complain of reduced pleasure. The ultimate choice has to be made by the two of you. Good Luck DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA