How to increase the weight in two year old?

my 2 year old kid weighs approx 12kg. all doctors till now have told that she is fine in height and weight. but she is very skinny - only skin and bones. there seems to be no flesh. she is a poor eater too. only my effort in feeding sustains her. she is hyperactive too- always in constant action- running, jumping, walking, dancing etc etc. I think this is another reason why she doesn't retain anything on her body. I don't want her to be fat or overweight. but I do want her to be a little plump just not to see her ribs which are so visible now. what food should I give her? and what should I avoid? since we live in a flat her appetite is poor. if I take her out she always lands up bruising herself esp her forehead.
Posted Sun, 29 Dec 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Relax,there is nothing to worry. 12kg weight is totally normal for 2year old child. Since she is active as well so nothing to worry at all. I suggest you to give her balnced diet comprising of cereals,pulses,milk,curd,vegetables,fruits ,egg. Add little ghee or butter in her food. Give nuts after soaking them . Avoid all kind of junk food. I again reassure you not to worry till she eats well and is active. Hope I have answered your query,let me know if you have any further question. Wishing your baby good health. God bless.....