How to increase the sperm count? Difficulty in erection

Infertility Specialist
Can you help me in increasing my sperm count, quantity and erection problem
during the intercourse erection is not staying for long time and sperm quantity is also very very less, i am married in 2006, no children because of above problem, used Homeopathy medicine for some time, that time my count was increased to 20ml from 3ml, after stopping the medicine it has again came down to 6ml, now i am not using any medicine but i want to go for this immediately, as my age is running out, please advise how to go with this, i am from Hyderabad working as an accountant, works on online/computer for 10/12 hours a day, please help me out and suggest if you have any clinic/specialist here in Hyderabad
Posted Thu, 7 Jun 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Nandita Thakkar 22 hours later

As per your query, the sperm count is low and you are facing difficulties to parent a child since 2006. Accordingly I think it is high time that you and your partner seek help from an infertility specialist. You may need to try assisted fertility techniques - your specialist will be able to suggest you the best available form of treatment based on the evaluation.

I understand the stress and worries you would be facing. These factors may be causing erection issues. I suggest you to consult a competent urologist to rule out any associated medical problems. Blood test and ultrasound / Doppler scan are entailed. A brief course of phosphodiesterase - 5 inhibitors like sildenafil is sometimes prescribed to help men gain erectile functions back. Your urologist can help you in this regards.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further queries.

Wish you good health.

Dr Nandita Thakkar