How to increase sperm count?

how to increase sperm count please help me
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 23 hours later
Dear Joginderpal89,

Mastrubation has absolutely no relationship with poor sperm count. Many studies have proved this. This should not cross your mind again. Just relax now.

Did your doctor quote that you have less chances to conceive or is it just the sperm count in the report that is worrying you?

It is good to consult an expert and get examined like a urologist / reproductive medicine specialist. Since varicocele is a major reasons for poor sperm count get this ruled out. Once varicocele has been ruled out you should start yourself on Lycopene supplements under the guidance of urologist. I do not think there any proven drugs that are cost effective in improving the sperm count.

In addition, you should cut down on smoking if you are smoker.

You should eat plenty of fruits especially mango and papaya. You should wear loose cotton clothes and without undergarments while sleep. The main aim should be to protect the sperm forming organs i.e testicles as further deterioration in the sperm count is not good.

Let me know if you have further queries.