How to increase sperm count and motility?

Jul 2016

Hi sir
How to increase Sperm rapid cells and motility.

Regards XXXXXX
Posted Fri, 26 Apr 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 4 hours later
Eat nutritious diet with milk and dry fruits.
Follow-up: How to increase sperm count and motility? 14 hours later
Dr.shanthi. Can you recommend me also some herbal medicine ho has no side effect . And i am sending you my recently report so plz check out this andgive me a good way to recover this .
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 41 minutes later

Thanks for your query. Based on the report of your semen analysis that you have posted, it appears that you have what is called as Asthenospermia.

Frankly speaking, there are multiple drugs in the market who claim to be effective in increasing motility of sperms. However, not a single drug has been proved scientifically effective to prove their claim. Following measure will help to increase percentage of active motile sperms.

1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..

As per report of your semen analysis, percentage of active motile sperm is 19%, which is lower than W.H.O standard. However, this is accepted as reasonably normal in routine practice by Infertility specialists. Motility of 10 % is widely accepted by most of the infertility centres who are practising newly Assisted Reproductive Techniques like IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation) and ICSI( Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection).

Please consult qualified infertility specialist for further treatment to have a child from your own sperm by either IVF or ICSI.

Hope I have answered your query.

Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.
Follow-up: How to increase sperm count and motility? 1 hour later
I am already using that herbal medicine .

Sentinel E-1000iu

So tell me is it good for me becoz one of my friend how work in medical clinic he frefer me that.
And also im will exercise now .
Plz if you recommend some name of herbal medicine with you all that advices i will b setisfied .
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later

I honestly say that I never believe in prescribing any medicine either Herbal, Ayurvedic or Allopathic to improve motility of sperms. As said earlier, that is because there is no medicine which has been proven to increase the motility of sperm.

I am sorry that I am unable to quote any drug or make any comment about their efficacy.

Please visit any renowned Infertility Clinic for evaluation and follow their advice.

Thanks and Regards.