How to increase semen volume?

Psychiatrist
Question
i am 22 year old. i have a problem in my nose i am attaching a report alon with and my query is 1.when i have a phone sex with my partner my pre cum comes out.. even when i talk for long without shaking of penis it come 5 to 6 time as long time i take the long it come but dere are just drops of it. so does it has any side effects? 2. before sex i take Sildenafil Citrate tablet after 1 round or 2nd round i got a sever headace but its only after sex so how should i cure my headace and it also happen without tablet also. 3. and what is the best to make sperms count more as i did shaking from my early age so i dnt want to face any problem in my married life so what can help me for it?
Posted Wed, 19 Feb 2014 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 10 hours later
Brief Answer: Do not worry. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your query. I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress. 1.when i have a phone sex with my partner my pre cum comes out.. even when i talk for long without shaking of penis it come 5 to 6 time as long time i take the long it come but dere are just drops of it. so does it has any side effects? Answer: It is normal to have these secretions. Body secrete them during excitement phase for lubrication. It does not any side effect over body. 2. before sex i take Sildenafil Citrate tablet after 1 round or 2nd round i got a sever headace but its only after sex so how should i cure my headace and it also happen without tablet also. Answer: You are young, try to have sex without sildenafil use. Sildenafil (Viagra) causes erections to be stronger and long lasting by increasing blood flow in penis, but it should be taken after prescription. It is important to rule out medical conditions specially related to cardiovascular system before starting such treatment. There should be at-least 1 day interval before using 2nd tablet of sildenafil. It can cause headache by increasing blood pressure. Headache can also occur due to maxillary sinusitis as mentioned in your reports. 3. and what is the best to make sperms count more as i did shaking from my early age so i dnt want to face any problem in my married life so what can help me for it? Answer: Do not worry semen volume in current age. You can get semen analysis done from nearby pathology laboratory (Like Lal Path Lab) to know about sperm count, before worrying about it. Following steps will help to increase semen volume (if it is low): -Avoid smoking and alcohol (if present). -Wear loose underwear. -Dont Sit in hot tubs – Your testicles hang outside your body because sperm like it cooler than 98.6°F. Body temperature and above can kill sperm. -Avoid heavy exercise -Do Take Nutritional Supplements fro gyms. -Following supplements have been recommended to enhance sperm production:Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium, Zinc, Coenzyme Q-10, L–Carnitine, B-Complex, Folic Acid. -Stay Healthy and Fit – Moderate exercise will always help. -Drink plenty of liquids. -Minimize stress I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups. Wish you good health. Regards, http://bit.ly/Dr-Ashish-Mittal

Follow-up: How to increase semen volume? 1 hour later
WHAT DOES OF SILDENAFIL YOU RECOMMEND? IF I HAVE TO TAKE? HOW I CAN CURE MY HEADACHE AS MENTION IN MY REPORT? what Nutritional Supplements i should take as i am going to gym from last 7 months? what should be the gap between masturbation ?

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 22 hours later
Brief Answer: hi Detailed Answer: Hello again, Thanks for follow up. WHAT DOES OF SILDENAFIL YOU RECOMMEND? IF I HAVE TO TAKE? Answer: Sildenafil is used for erectile dysfunction only (it should be taken after prescription). It raises BP and can cause headache like in your case. In young age if a person has erectile dysfunction, then it is better to treat cause of ED rather than taking pill for erection after examination and investigations. HOW I CAN CURE MY HEADACHE AS MENTION IN MY REPORT? Answer: Maxillary sinusitis is treated by analgesics (paracetamol), antiallergic medicines (like cetrizine) and antibiotics. Treatment choice differ patient to patient. You are already showing yourself to physician for it. So, follow his advice. what Nutritional Supplements i should take as i am going to gym from last 7 months? Answer: 5-6 boiled eggs (white portions), Dal and Multivitamins like Cobadex forte. You can also use branded supplement like Pritinex powd with milk. what should be the gap between masturbation ? Answer: Masturbation is not harmful for health. You can do it 5-6 times a week. Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too if you have found it helpful. Wish you good health. Regards

Follow-up: How to increase semen volume? 3 hours later
how to long last in sex? and after mastrubation also I do have a headace. so what shoul I go for to cure my headace as I cant discus to my doc with whom my treatment going on.

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 21 hours later
Brief Answer: hi Detailed Answer: Hello again, Thanks for follow up. *how to long last in sex? Answer: Premature ejaculation is diagnosed when ejaculation time is less than 3 Min, or both partners are not satisfied with sex. Following steps will help you to last long: -Start jogging in morning for 20-30 minutes daily, as it reduces performance anxiety and improve blood circulation. - Stop-start or squeeze-pause technique- In stop start technique, near ejaculation stop all movements, relax and think about something else. Then wait for 1 minute before starting movements. According to number of stops, ejaculation time will come under your control. -Squeeze- pause technique: squeeze the end or the tip of the penis for 10 to 20 seconds when you are close to ejaculation and then resume stimulation after withholding for half a minute. -In many persons woman on top position increases ejaculation time, so try this position and experiment with other positions also. -Condoms with desensitizing creams (marketed as Kohinoor extra time) help in increasing ejaculation time. *and after mastrubation also I do have a headace. so what shoul I go for to cure my headace as I cant discus to my doc with whom my treatment going on. Answer: There is need to treat cause of headache after evaluation by physician. Monitor your Blood pressure and get it treated if it is raised after sex or masturbation. Same time get treated for maxillary sinusitis. Wish you good health. Regards