Ask a Urologist   »  

How to increase penis size to increase satisfaction ?

in fraction of seconds I am getting satisfy while participating in sex with my wife but she is not so what to do?
And please let me know to whom i have to consultant for all my sexual problems?
She is also not satisfying with my XXXXXXX size?
Posted Thu, 12 Jul 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 1 hour later

Satisfaction is a general term and every body has got its own definition. There are no fixed parameters of satisfaction in sex.

Please understand that penetrative sex is just one third of entire sex act.

First part consist of foreplay: Which includes kissing, touching etc.Excitement build during this phase plays an important role in all over satisfaction during the act. Please spend more time in this. Try to find out the erotic zones of her, discuss openly with her about her likings and dislike. This stage in fact builds the stage for the time to come. Any thing can be tried like erotic music, scented candles, attractive clothes etc.

Penetrative act: This act which you are taking about.Penis size never matters in satisfaction. It is just a myth spread by many. The normal female vagina is sensitive in first 2 inch only; any size more then 2 inch in erect stage is enough to satisfy a partner. For prolonging the act you can try different positions from time to time to add variety to the act. Again you should try to have sex early in the morning. At this time the male’s hormones are at peak which can give stronger erection.

After play: please do not go to sleep immediately or get detached from your partner after sex.This is also very important, open up and share the experience.

I think this should help. Still if you think you are having some issues in which you need help, please consult a sexologist in your city. In most of the case psychiatrist are the one who are practicing this. Be careful and please do not visit any so called sexologist without proper degree, there are many of them are there every where. You should take help from your family physician for proper reference.

I hope this helps.

Please feel free to write again if you have some more queries, in case you do not have more queries please accept the answer.

Follow-up: How to increase penis size to increase satisfaction ? 14 hours later
In my case satisfaction means during the play in penetrative sex immediately my Iam getting white spem from my penis which comes to know my wife before she is getting satisfied and after that the strongness of XXXXXXX slowly comes down and I cann't play further till she gets satisfaction. So I need to play more time in penetrative sex. for this any medicines are there?

I think now you understand my question
Follow-up: How to increase penis size to increase satisfaction ? 45 minutes later
sometimes during the kissing and touching play itself Iam getting satisfaction (spem from my Penis) and after that XXXXXXX becomes small.
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 8 minutes later

Good to hear from you again.

I understood your question properly at the first time.

The measures which were suggested were to help you to satisfy your partner in better way.

You are focusing only on penetrative act that is the reason why I have written the things in detail.

This happens too many and there is myth that sex means penetrative act.

Any way coming to your direct query:

Please try following techniques which should help in prolonging the act:

1. Start and stop technique: When you think you are about the ejaculate, just withdraw yourself. Then start again. Even things like condom for some time can help, as it reduces the sensation to some extent.
2.When you think you are about to ejaculate, press the base of glans penis(the part which is normally covered in non erect stage) for a moment, this way you can stop the sperms from coming out and then start again.

Please do not have fear in mind, what happens is ,when such things happen repeatedly there in pressure in your mind to perform well and that's add to the problem.

There are drugs available which can help, still if you think you have a problem.

Please visit a doctor who can prescribe them for you.

Please do not take anything on your own.

I hope this helps and clarify your concern.

Please write again if you have something more to ask.

In case you do not have further query, please accept the answer.