How to increase my sex drive with the help of exercises and diet?

Hello How can i increase my sex drive? suggest me some exercise or food?
Posted Tue, 31 Dec 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 13 hours later
Brief Answer: Hi Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your query. I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress. Treatment of low sex drive (Low Libido) depend on cause of the problem. Although your information it is difficult to tell exact cause but some of the possibilities we can think which can lead to low libido: -Stress, anxiety and depression -Performance anxiety while doing sex -Some time sexual abuse history suppressed in memory. That may be one of the reason for aversion for sex. -Pain during sex -Hormonal imbalance -Vitamin deficiency To confirm cause, evaluation of above factor is needed. Please write some detail about your problem to help you better like: duration, nature of problem and past sexual history or any other detail. In general following steps will help: -Treatment of cause as listed above -Healthy diet and multivitamins -Daily morning brisk walk for 30 Min I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups. Wish you good health. Regards,