How to increase muscle and fat by limited foods?
User rating for this question
hi eswar, I'm eswar, 25, chennai. Basically, I'm looking very lean. Friends told me that you are looking like school boy. Whether lean is unattractive and sign of weakness to everyone. How to increase muscle and fat by limited foods. I'm not over eater. Please advise.
Posted Tue, 28 Jan 2014 in Weight
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 1 hour later
Brief Answer: exercise Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for the query. I am Dr. Alok and very pleased to be assisting you with your health questions today. Best way to increase muscle mass is exercise with proper diet, its not by quantity of food, it is related to quality of food. Donot fall on various advertisement who claims that they will increase weight in one or two months-- they are fake and witha lot of side effect. You should join a gym and a good trainer and take advice. mean while I advice you to go for some investigation-- Thyroid function test, RBS, CBC, LFT. to rule out ant medical disease. Hope this helps and provides answers to your question. I wish you good health. Dr. Alok
People also viewed
- Food increase cheek muscles
- Does nutrilite protein powder affect thyroid
- Growing mustache beard treat impotance
- Hypothyroid cant grow beard
- How to increase buttock fat
- Homoeopathic medicines for grey hair of beard
- How can we stop premature white hair in beard
- How to increase muscle and fat by limited foods
- How to increase cheek fat
- Does masturbating at night affect your height growth through the night?
- How to reduce tummy fat after appendix
- How to increase cheek by food
- Does dermaroller help grow beard
- Masturbate affect height increase and weight loss
- Ayurvedic tips to reduce tummy fat after delivery