How to increase fertility in men?

how to increase fertility
Posted Thu, 14 Mar 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 5 minutes later
Can you please type the entire report of the semen analysis?
From the short history you have given, you say that no live or dead sperms are found. In other word,no sperms are found at all.
Please confirm .
Follow-up: How to increase fertility in men? 9 minutes later
I recently saw a doctor he examined my testis and pressed it...and it was painful when he pressed after examine he said ur not possible for baby planning that was the last time i saw the doctor (2005) need ur sugesstions
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 8 minutes later
If there are absolutely no sperms present in the ejaculate,this condition is called azoospermia. There may be 2 types of this condition.It can either occur due to any obstruction of the reproductive tract or it can occur due to non-obstructive reasons like infections, absent spermatogenesis. The important thing is to differentiate which type you have. Of its obstructive in nature,it can be determined by testicular biopsy. It can be corrected by microsurgery. If the cause the is non obstructive, then it will depend whether any sperm is being produced at all. If the biopsy shows that sperm is being produced,then by sperm retrieval methods,pregnancy may be possible. Since you last saw a doctor in 2005,i suggest you get examined again.Get complete hormone profile done to determine whether sperm production is happening. Even if it is,there is a good chance that assisted reproductive methods will be needed.
Follow-up: How to increase fertility in men? 3 minutes later
ok doctor by next week i will take an semen analysis and send you the report...pls guide me or other than adoption i need sugesstions pls
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 6 minutes later
Make sure you practice abstinence for 5 days before your give the sample. Avoid wearing tight clothes. Avoid smoking/alcohol. Stay away from highly heated areas.
You can definitely send me the report. I'll try to guide you as best as as i can.
All the best.
Follow-up: How to increase fertility in men? 1 minute later
Thanks doctors i will surely follow the above said..