How to improve memory and perform better without forgetting?

How can I organize notes, appointments & arrange not to forget plans? How can I avoid going blank in remembering information when I'm conversing, dates, time. How can I evaluate if my mind is getting better or worse? What can I do to have my brain perform better?
Posted Sun, 13 Oct 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
notes, attentiveness and repetition are vital step

Detailed Answer:

The best way to be ready with the dates schedules and plans is to keep them noted in a list.
If you are absorbed in too many tasks at a time then you may find difficulty in memorising less important things but if you note the down it becomes easy to present them.
It may not look palatable at the start but you will get used to it and will appreciate later on.
The best way to improve memory is repetition.
We remember a fraction at first time but we retain majority of it after revision.
Retaining power of brain remains constant during young age and falls slowly as the age advances beyond 60s.

It is the attentiveness and repetition that makes the difference in memory and recall.
For day to day short importance data the noting down is the beat way to handle.
There are no medicines that can be said to improve memory.

I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!