How to improve chances of conception?
User rating for this question
Am 30 year old..trying to concieve for 7 -8 months..but not getting pregnanr... follicular study 3 - 4 times .in only one cycle no ovulation otherwise always on 13 day..am on duphastan for 4 months ..wat should i do..am really depressed
Posted Sat, 15 Feb 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Dattaprasad 32 minutes later
Brief Answer: Can try naturally. Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to XXXXXXX Chance of conception after 12 months of unprotected intercourse (if everything is fine) is 85%. You have just tried for 7-8 months & so no have had enough chance. Kindly don't get depressed & continue trying naturally unless there is something to worry (like low sperm count/anovulation etc). If your menses are regular (indicating ovulation), both tubes patent & husband's semen analysis fine, you need no treatment right now; not even follicular study.. Kindly don't restrict intercourse around ovulation. A good rule is to have it at least three times a week irrespective of ovulation.It will reduce your stress & help in fastet conception. Let me know if you have any other concerns. Regards.
Follow-up: How to improve chances of conception? 2 hours later
Thankyou doctor for ur reply..sir should i continue duphaston 16 th to 25 th day
Answered by Dr. Dattaprasad 7 hours later
Brief Answer: Doubtful. Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome back. If your menses are regular no medicine is nedded. Even duphastan is not needed. Just continue folic acid tablets & that is sufficient. Wish you good health. Regards.
Follow-up: How to improve chances of conception? 4 hours later
Thankyou sir ..sir...should i go for salpyngography..at this point..
Answered by Dr. Dattaprasad 3 minutes later
Brief Answer: Salpingography??? Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome back. Are you talking of tubal patency test for wife? If yes, please don't do it right now. Its to be done only when semen analysis is fine to allow for conception either naturally OR through IUI (Both require patent tubes). You can do it after report of repeat semen analysis if it comes to be compatible for conception either naturally OR through IUI. Wish you good health. Regards.
People also viewed
- Can continuous consumption of postinor result in infertility
- What is the treatment required after analyzing hsg results
- Chances of conception
- Antibiotic for kidney infection cipro
- Can folvite be taken for conceiving with history of pcod
- Will taking fraxiparine improve chances of conception
- Is prolonged bleeding during follicular study harmful
- Antibiotics during pregnancy first trimester
- Will the sperms with grade c motility endure pregnancy
- Chances of conception with tab fertyl
- How to improve chances of conception
- How to increase chances of conception with irregular periods
- What is in anadin extra
- Cure chest infections without antibiotics
- Medical purpose of anabolic steroids