How to handle behavioural changes in a chid?
User rating for this question
my 21/2 year old daughter refuses to wear clothes. she used to go places outside church shopping love to dress and now its a fight to dress her . she says that she will just stay home with dad or grandma to keep from having to dress this is even panties. I make her stay in her room, makes no diferance.at a lost please help.
Posted Sun, 2 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 1 hour later
Brief Answer: You seem to have a naughty kid. Detailed Answer: Hello dear, Thanks for posting your query. Your daughter is too young to understand the social taboos and the necessity of wearing clothes, you just need to be patient with her and let her experience cold a little bit, then explain to her how the clothes will keep her warm. Do not impose social norms on little children, but explain to her the scientific reason behind doing something, children understand logical answers better. demonstrate to her how clothes can keep her warm, then she will not refuse to wear. Even after this if she refuses, you might need to see a child psychiatrist/psychologist for behavior therapy. It is that age in her life when she is trying to figure out the world around her, some kids are generally more naughty, and that means they are more intelligent. Hope this answers your query. Please feel free to write back if you need any clarifications. Regards.
People also viewed
- Cervical ectropian removal side effects
- Changes in behaviour caused by marijuana
- Numbness in head buzzing in head
- How to handle vertigo
- What causes depressionfatigue and behavioural changes
- Smoking change in behaviour addicted to parties
- Cervical silver nitrate side effects
- Why does bv cause rashes
- Metallic taste in mouth related to bystolic
- How much ibugesic plus syrup to be given to 5 year old chid
- Are steroid injections safe in hepatitis c
- Cervical ectopic and hystectomy
- Ring in ears cervical
- Seizure medication vitamin c
- Physio for vertigo and cervical prolapsed disc