How to handle adamant five year old female kid?

Hi, How to handle an adament female kid of age five years old?
Posted Fri, 27 Dec 2013 in Parenting
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 23 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Relax,there is nothing to worry. It is normally seen in toddlers to have this kind of behavior. But you need to be patient. I suggest you to do following thing: -be patient and spend time with your child. -do not scold hre or any kind of physical abuse as this will reinforce her negative behavior. -positive re inforcement needs to be done that is reward your child when she is engaged in good behavior,take her for outing,tell her stories or get a toy of her choice. With time she will learn to be patient. Hope I have answered your query,let me know if you have any further question. Wishing you and your family good health. God bless....