How to handle adamant five year old female kid?
User rating for this question
Hi, How to handle an adament female kid of age five years old?
Posted Fri, 27 Dec 2013 in Parenting
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 23 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Relax,there is nothing to worry. It is normally seen in toddlers to have this kind of behavior. But you need to be patient. I suggest you to do following thing: -be patient and spend time with your child. -do not scold hre or any kind of physical abuse as this will reinforce her negative behavior. -positive re inforcement needs to be done that is reward your child when she is engaged in good behavior,take her for outing,tell her stories or get a toy of her choice. With time she will learn to be patient. Hope I have answered your query,let me know if you have any further question. Wishing you and your family good health. God bless....
People also viewed
- How to handle adamant five year old female kid
- Always hungry and fishy smell down below
- Surgery boy pee game
- Fasting blood urea test
- Fasting blood work and nicorette gum
- Five year old fainting
- Fatty meals blood in stool
- Gynotravogen and breast feeding
- Feeling sick fatigue passing red blood
- How to handle low bp for a forty-year-old
- Five year olds fontanells
- Coricidin while breast feeding
- Breast feeding and ecstacy
- How to handle a hyperactive kid
- Minimum fasting blood test