How to get rid of vaginal odor?

I have a feces old vagina odor what can i take oral to rid the odor for good
Posted Tue, 15 Jan 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 17 minutes later
Thanks for your question.
Don't worry you are not suffering from a problem that is not treatable.
Commonest cause of this problem is a kind of vaginal infection. This is more likely if you have vaginal discharge as well.
All you have to do is to see a Gynecologist. Doctor will examine you & may take a swab test to confirm the diagnosis. Oral medicine are available to combat this problem but you have to take a prescription after first getting diagnosed.
Wish you good health.
Best regards.
Follow-up: How to get rid of vaginal odor? 11 hours later
I forgot to mention that I have parasites that release this odor when ever I have a bowel movement and I have had parasites testing done and they say that I don't have parasites but I know I do, the symptoms are biting itching crawling sensations in my skin and heavy drooling. But they say they can't find it.
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 44 hours later
Thanks for your question & very sorry for my late reply.
If you have parasites in your bowel they can easily be detected by a test called stool Detailed Report. This test can usually be done in most labs.
If your test is negative then your symptoms may have been caused by some other problem or you may be having parasites over your skin ( e.g. pediculosis) which can be missed on stool testing.
This can be diagnosed by clinical examination alone in a dermatological clinic.
Vaginal odor is something different & my first answer was for the relief of that problem.
Hope I have helped you a little by explaining the likely causes. Please write back if you need more clarification.
God bless you.
Best Regards.