How to get rid of stomach pain occurring in morning?

feeling some stomach pain since morning, that also not continuously.. but whenever I feel pain it;s unbearable
Posted Mon, 30 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Please see the details Detailed Answer: Hello! Thanks for putting your query in XXXXXXX I am a Gastroenterologist (DM). I will like to advise you to visit a Doctor who will take detail history and examine you and narrow the list of differential diagnosis and will manage accordingly. Since you haven't mentioned about the details of pain like exact site, any associated feature any aggravating or relieving factor. Meanwhile take a proton pump inhibitor, tablet ultracet. I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. If you have any further query I will be happy to answer that too. Remain in touch and get-well soon.
Follow-up: How to get rid of stomach pain occurring in morning? 22 minutes later
Thanks a lot doctor for a quick revert. I want to tell you that since today morning I am feeling pain around the Novel. Not Every-time but sometime it feels,. I just want to know that .. Is it a normal pain or something related to Liver.
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: No it can't be liver Detailed Answer: Hello! liver is located on right upper side of abdomen. Around navel it can be pancreas or intestine. Any pain is abnormal. Take above medications pain will be relieved