How to get rid of snoring?

Hello, Im sorry that the app made me post that before completely writing up. This is regarding the snoring problem. I'm 27 , height of 5.11 and weighing around 110kg. I started snoring a lot from past 6 months. Before that i wasnt, but i was of same weight. Trying different sleeping positions didnt help too. I start snoring as soon as i sleep. I can feel that instantly. And noted that the actual sound generates in the nose( not near throat) . Please suggest me the solution to get over snoring as nobody else feel to sleep in my room because of the snoring sound. Im getting married in another 4-6 months and thinking a lot to get over before that.
Posted Mon, 20 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: obstructive sleep apnea is probable Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX It mostly seems like obstructive sleep apnea. The cause could be in your nose itself i.e. Deviated nasal septum. Perhaps, it started showing up recently. Stress of any sort can also cause snoring problem. You would require thorough evaluation by an ENT specialist to identify the cause and treat it accordingly. Please fix an appointment with the specialist for the same. Wish you good health.