How to get rid of small skin tag all over the neck?

Hi doc, There is a small skin tag all over my neck. How do i get rid of this and also im afraid if it spreads
Posted Mon, 6 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Skin tags Detailed Answer: Hello Yeshudas, Skin tags or acrochordons are a common skin condition. This is not an infection which spreads but as years progress new ones can develop. It can be hereditary or associated with diabetes or obesity. We cannot remove skin tags by creams. It needs to be removed either by electrocautery or radio frequency ablation, a safe and out patient procedure done by dermatologists with equipment and expertise. Hope I have answered your query. I will be happy to clarify your further queries about this. Take care .