How to get rid of severe cold, runny nose and wheezing?
User rating for this question
I'm having a severe cold, runny nose and wheezing
Posted Mon, 16 Dec 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: you need medications Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXX, It seems like you are in are having symptoms of upper respiratory tract infection (URTI) and it is bothering you. I am sorry about it. Did you take any medicine for the same? I advise my patients a course of tablet Crocin cold and flu three times a day after food for 3 days. Together with this, you need to take steam inhalation thrice daily. Simple home remedies such as hot milk with turmeric, ginger tea, warm soups will help you recover faster. Keep yourself warm. Get well soon.
Follow-up: How to get rid of severe cold, runny nose and wheezing? 3 hours later
Dear doctor, Thanks for your immediate response. Yes, I have been taking sinarest from today 3 times a day and Allegra 120mg once at night. What is mainly troubling me is the wheezing. I'm using asthalin inhaler when required. Sometime back I was prescribed theo asthalin... Can I take it and if so, how many a day...? Thanks a lot! Regards, XXXXX.
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 13 hours later
Brief Answer: yes, you can take it Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXX, Yes, you can take the tablet Theoasthalin as prescribed. The dosage needs to be adjusted depending on your body weight and severity of the symptoms. It is usually prescribed at 1-2 tablets 3-4 times/day. Get well soon. Regards,
Follow-up: How to get rid of severe cold, runny nose and wheezing? 4 minutes later
Ok doctor. I hope sinarest 3 times a day is also ok..? And can I continue taking allegra...?
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 28 minutes later
People also viewed
- Can clogged ears make you lightheaded
- Toddler cold runny nose
- Ear clogged sounds like motor running
- Cold feet runny nose
- Cold runny nose chills
- Dizziness and paleness after wisdom teeth removal
- Dizziness and nausea after vasectomy
- How does one prevent runny nose and colds
- Very dizzy after using the restroom
- How to treat severe cold with stuffy nosedizzy and shaky
- Hoarse voice clogged ears
- Clogged ear sweating nausea light headed
- Clogged ears and hearing heartbeat
- Dizzy and throwing up after hitting head
- Dizzy after oral glucose test