How to get rid of red, itchy and dry skin patch on face?

I have a big, red, itchy and dry skin patch on my face. I have tried different lotions and cleansers. Showering at night instead of morning. It has been going on for a couple of months. I have exfoliated, and used different make up. What else can I do?
Posted Sun, 29 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 2 days later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the query and photograph. You are suffering from rosaceae. It is an inflammatory condition of face. The vessels get dilated and hence face become red. You need treatment with topical anti inflammatory like metronidazole cream. Capsule Doxycycline is also helpful. Let me know if you have any other doubt. Wishing you a good health. Thank you