How to get rid of pimples?

Dermatologist
Question
hi there I'm experiencing pimples disease.. don't know it's coming again and again even if I didn't do anything to it even if I don't touch it I'm very much fed up with this... kindly suggest something to get rid of pimples thanks in advance! XXXX
Posted Mon, 10 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: adapalene and clindamycin Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. Acne happens due to blockade of glands and needs a combined approach. Best treatment is to combine an antibacterial cream with retinoids. You can use adapalene gel in night and clindamycin gel in morning. Both these are easily available over the counter. Use it for at least 2 months to get results. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you

Follow-up: How to get rid of pimples? 3 days later
I'll send the current pics of my face, kindly suggest something as per that! thanks in advance

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 15 hours later
Brief Answer: photograph required Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX, Please attach a photograph. There is an option to do so on right side of query page. Please utilize this so I can help you better. Thank you

Follow-up: How to get rid of pimples? 20 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX kindly check the images of my face and kindly suggest something better as I've My marriage in next month! thanks XXXX

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 12 hours later
Brief Answer: oral retinoids Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the photograph. There are lot of cyst seen on your face. You need treatment with oral retinoids. As these are not available over the counter you need to meet a dermatologist and get it prescribed. You will get good response with retinoids, they reduce the existing lesion as well as prevent further development of acne. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you

Follow-up: How to get rid of pimples? 44 minutes later
can you suggest me some Gps and cheap dermatologist?

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 51 minutes later
Brief Answer: medical college Detailed Answer: Hello Go to any medical college. You will get treatment at concession at medical colleges. Thank you