How to get rid of pimple on arm and pain on neck?

Jul 2012

Hey there i have pimple on arm for a while
how do i get rid of them and what are the cause

I also have that pain on right leg up to my neck everytime i drive it drive me nuts since
i have to drive everyday
Posted Mon, 24 Dec 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 6 hours later
Hi there.
Permit me to address your two issues separately.
The pimples on the arm may arise due to an actual acne problem or be hereditary in nature accompanying a dry skin issue.
Ideally one has to be assessed by a dermatologist on the ground for best results.
However, you may try to use a mild peeling agent containing glycolic acid or AHA (alfa hydoxy acid) & some lotions such as Exfoliac (Merck) are ideally suited for this condition & may be applied atop wet skin after bathing for a month or so.
As for the pain in the right leg, am afraid an orthopaedic would be best suited to answer but might i suggest a positional change & use of a cushion that is geared for car seats.
Do hope both your issues sort out soon enough. Cheers & Good Luck!
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD