How to get rid of neck pain and pink fluid in ears?

ENT Specialist
Question
pain on sides of neck and pink fluid in ears
Posted Thu, 21 Feb 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems

Answered by Dr. Sumit Bhatti 7 minutes later

Thank you for your query.

1. Pink fluid in the ears may be ear discharge tinged with ear wax or blood. Get your ears examined by an ENT Specialist or upload an endoscopic image of your ear drums for an accurate assessment.

2. In addition to the ear discharge, do you have any other symptoms such as decreased hearing, dizziness or heaviness of the face? Do you have any history of a recent cold, fever or trauma while cleaning the ears?

3. The pain on the sides of the neck may be due to swellings of lymph nodes or muscle spasm. Get a neck USG done and share the findings here. Do you have a history of cervical spondylosis? Do you have nay previous Cervical Spine X-rays?

I hope that I have answered your queries. If you have any further questions, I will be available to answer them.

Regards.

Follow-up: How to get rid of neck pain and pink fluid in ears? 12 hours later
this is a total waste of my $18. and my time i got the same answers "Free" just by googling my query. don't know why I fell for it and actually thought i'd get a legitimate answer. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY FOLKS!

Answered by Dr. Sumit Bhatti 10 hours later

Thank you for writing back.

1. For someone who is used to five star ratings for most of my hundreds of answers on this site for the past few years, your response is an absolute surprise.

2. From my experience, a one sentence question is the most difficult to answer.

3. Unless you are willing to elaborate and answer the above questions, no doctor in the world can proceed any further than this or answer any better without a direct examination.

4. If Google has indeed 'cured' you, kindly do not waste your money (get a refund) or my time (cannot be refunded either).

Regards.