How to get rid of metal taste in mouth?

i used neosporin on a fever blister 5 weeks ago thursday. i still have this awful metal taste in my mouth is there anything i can do 2 get rid of it? I'm about to go nuts.
Posted Tue, 18 Feb 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Dipti Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Start with Citrus Fruits and plenty of water Detailed Answer: Hello, Since you recently suffered from fever, the metallic taste is most likely secondary to recent infection. It most likely would resolve in a few days. You should take plenty of water and even start with citric fruits; it would resolve soon. I do not think this is related to neosporin. Hope this will help you Regards Dr. Dipti Singh